[Qgis-user] Autotrace working?

Neumann, Andreas a.neumann at carto.net
Wed Jun 22 04:56:12 PDT 2016

Hi Martin,

The solution you propose with segmentation would be a good solution for
QGIS 2.16. If possible, please include this in the bug fixing work.

As you state, for later versions it would be nice to find a solution
that can preserve the curves.

I am sending you data in a separate mail - not on the mailing list.

Thank you,

Andreas