[Qgis-user] summing linelengths

Reginald Carlier Reginald.Carlier at ingelmunster.be
Thu Jun 23 04:57:43 PDT 2016

Hi Richard,

Unfortunately in QGIS 2.14 there is no help dialog with the tool so I did not get the explanation you posted.
I tested the tool and it does work indeed. It makes the sum of the line features for each input record of the polygon layer.
I agree with you that the name should be changed, and  I am glad there will be explanation available in future QGIS versions.

Regards,

Reginald Carlier
Deskundige GIS

Gemeente Ingelmunster, Oostrozebekestraat 4, 8770 Ingelmunster
T +32 51 33 74 39 www.ingelmunster.be