[Qgis-user] reshape tool with 3d features

Gusthiot Christophe Christophe.Gusthiot at lausanne.ch
Mon Jun 27 05:15:30 PDT 2016

Hello,
We try to use the new reshape tool in qgis 2.15 with 3d features.
We want to extend a line through 3d points, but at the end, the line, which has, as expected, a Z column, contains only NotANumber attributes instead of points elevations.
In fact, even while extending the line without snapping on points, the elevation is still added as NAN.
Is there a processus problem, or is this tool not yet ready for 3d features ?

And when we cut the line (containing NAN) with the new cut tool, the NAN's are replaced by elevations... from nowhere.

With a polygon, reshaped through points, there's no NAN, but no points elevations either.

Thanks for the answer,

Christophe