[Qgis-user] QGis not running windows 7

Nicolas Cadieux nicolas.cadieux at archeotec.ca
Mon Jun 27 07:41:10 PDT 2016

Hi,
I would try installing in another similar machine to see if you can reproduce the problem. You could destroy the current .qgis2 folder. It should be recreated on start up.
Try the easy install.  I would write down everything you have done and make a need posts.  You could log a formal bug report.
You could try Osgeo live DVD. For a Linux install without actually installing Linux in the meantime.
Good luck
Nicolas