[Qgis-user] Population genetic data depicted with pie chart QGIS

Giulia Valvassori giuliavalva89 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 29 07:03:16 PDT 2016

Dear all,

I would like to use qgis to depict data derived from population genetic
analysis.
I'm working with 7 different txt files (one for each sampling location)
with information relative to:
-latitude of the sampling location
-longitude of the sampling locaction
-genetic clades identified in each sampling location
-n° of individuals belonging to each clade

I would like that each sampling location/txt file has got a pie chart as
marker with slice of different colours (according to the differents clades)
and different size (according to the number of individulas for each clade).

I'm working in a Windows 10 laptop with QGIS 2.14.2 Essen.
Is there anyone that can explain me how to do it?

Thank you very much in advance.
Best regards,
Giulia