[Qgis-user] GRASS Tools in QGIS 2.14

Nikolaus Pruzsinszky n.pru at reflex.at
Tue Mar 1 04:34:51 PST 2016

 Hi list,

in order to use the GRASS geoprocessing tools in 2.10, I had to enter the
correct GRASS folder and the Msys folder in the Processing options window.
In 2.14, I cannot find the Msys folder . If I just enter the GRASS folder
and leave the Msys folder empty, I get an error message whenever I try to
start a GRASS tool from the toolbox:

Missing dependency. This algorithm cannot be run :-(
It seems that GRASS is not correctly installed and configured in your
system. Please install it before running GRASS algorithms.

Any Idea?
THX, Niko