[Qgis-user] OpenGeo QGIS webappbuilder plugin error

Hanlie Pretorius hanlie.pretorius at gmail.com
Fri Mar 4 04:29:38 PST 2016

Hi,

I'm working on Windows 8.1.

I have downloaded and installed QGIS for OpenGeo and the webappbuilder
plugin fails to load with the following error:
Couldn't load plugin webappbuilder due to an error when calling its
classFactory() method"

All the information I could find on the web about this error have not
helped me.

In the Plugin Manager the Uninstall plugin and Reinstall plugin
buttons are disabled. It shows a message:
This plugin is broken
cannot import name show_message_log

I have uninstalled and reinstalled OpenGeo QGIS several times but it
makes no difference.

Does someone know how to fix this plugin? I would really like to use
it to start learning how to use OpenGeo.

Thanks
Hanlie