[Qgis-user] OpenGeo QGIS webappbuilder plugin error

Hanlie Pretorius hanlie.pretorius at gmail.com
Fri Mar 4 05:00:52 PST 2016

Thanks for helping.

OpenGeo Suite version 4.8
webappbuilder plugin version
0.1-20150803-745BF17B0B05A4BB9447E0899FCA2BB66AEAD4E
processing plugin version 2.12.2

For the last one the error message is:
This plugin is incompatible with this version of QGIS
Plugin designed for QGIS 2.12 - 2.99

The OpenGeo QGIS version is 2.8.3, so I guess I should try replacing
the processing viewer with version 2.10.3.
https://plugins.qgis.org/plugins/processing/

Will try that and let you know how it turns out.