[Qgis-user] 2.5d webmaps with qgis2web

Tom Chadwin tom.chadwin at nnpa.org.uk
Sun Mar 6 03:04:53 PST 2016

Hi Anita

It's still experimental, and there's no documentation yet, so we can try to
see what might be going wrong. In the first instance:

- It only works with layers which have the 2.5d renderer explicitly
selected. In other words, if you use that renderer, but then convert to
another to create eg categorized 2.5d, it won't detect it as 2.5d. That's to
be developed.

- Polygon layers only, I think - I believe that's all OSMBuildings supports.

- I think it won't work with multiple 2.5d layers in your map, only with
one.

- Other than that, try hitting F12 to open the browser dev tools, select the
Console tab, and see what JS errors are there.

- If all else fails, do send me your project and layers.

I do want to get this good enough for a non-experimental release, so these
kind of bug reports are invaluable.

Thanks

Tom