[Qgis-user] R in QGIS on OSX using Kyngchaos build

Agustin Diez-Castillo gvsig.mac at gmail.com
Mon Mar 7 10:38:04 PST 2016

Thanks for pointing me in the right direction. Following instructions at the grass for mac wikidot I've disabled [1] the System Integrity Protection feature and later on I’ve linked my R and Rscript at /usr/local/bin to /usr/bin
sudo ln -s /usr/local/bin/R
sudo ln -s /usr/local/bin/Rscript Rscript
Now R is working from Qgis at el Capitan
Merci
PS Maybe is a good idea to put the trick at the Qgis wiki.
 [1] http://grassmac.wikidot.com