[Qgis-user] 2.5d webmaps with qgis2web

Tom Chadwin tom.chadwin at nnpa.org.uk
Mon Mar 14 10:04:45 PDT 2016

I've just uploaded qgis2web 1.3.0 (still experimental), which should fix the
error you were experiencing - many apologies. It was caused by my misreading
the API docs and missing a difference between a C++ method and its bound
Python method.

Also, it should now work on converted 2.5d layers. That means you can create
a 2.5d style, and then convert it to eg a categorized/graduated layer, for
different coloured buildings.

It's still not tested well enough for production, so if anyone is able to
test it and report back, I'd be very grateful:
https://github.com/tomchadwin/qgis2web.