[Qgis-user] Question for QGIS mailing list

Richard Duivenvoorde rdmailings at duif.net
Tue Mar 15 01:38:17 PDT 2016

Hi Brice,

looks like there is no experience with your combi of hard/software.

my best bet: contact one of commercial (french?) support suppliers [0],
and check with them by sending them a machine or visiting them and let
them debug stuff.

Or else: maybe donate one to the project :-)

I'm pretty sure we can make good use for it, eg in Indonesia/Inasafe or
other humanitarian (HOT?) projects.

Regards,

Richard Duivenvoorde

[0] http://qgis.org/en/site/forusers/commercial_support.html