[Qgis-user] Qgis web client search

Neumann, Andreas a.neumann at carto.net
Tue Mar 15 05:26:27 PDT 2016

Hi Santiago,

Are you aware that you can use several different search
methods/configurations with QGIS web client? Python/WSGI, PHP and QGIS
Server.

I only use the WSGI search method with a Python script and a PostgreSQL
search table or view - this is documented at
https://github.com/qgis/QGIS-Web-Client#62-wsgi-search - I can assist
you with the WSGI search method, if you are interested.

The WMS search method with QGIS server was developed by Sourcepole and
is documented at
https://github.com/qgis/QGIS-Web-Client#42-configuration-of-search-panels
- if this doesn't work, please contact Sourcepole. I don't use this
search method and can't help.

Andreas