[Qgis-user] xytools plugin

Richard Duivenvoorde rdmailings at duif.net
Thu Mar 17 00:43:31 PDT 2016

On 16-03-16 12:35, Alessio Degioannini wrote:
> Hello,
> I was wondering if it was possible to set a default folder to save the
> shapefile created using the "Save attribute as point shapefiles" ...
> It could also be useful to add to the map the shapefile thus created, as
> happens when you "save as" a shapefile layer from the panel.
> What do you think about it?
> Best Regards
> Alessio

Alessio,

I haven't looked into the code for a long time to be honest...

So plz add more info:

https://github.com/rduivenvoorde/xytools/issues

and just bug the plugin-developer personally (/me :-)) first. A plugin
dev really needs input (or at least some response) from users. Honestly
I was doubting the plugin was actually used....

Regards,

Richard Duivenvoorde