[Qgis-user] Plugin processing problem

Luigi Pirelli luipir at gmail.com
Thu Mar 17 05:25:25 PDT 2016

May I suggest you to remove
C:\Users\mcdonaldr\.qgis2\python\plugins\processing folder ?

I suppose you have an old processing version (loaded after default
core processing in C:\OSGeo4W\apps\qgis\python\plugins\processing)
that conflict with 2.14 => it is disabled (that in
C:\Users\mcdonaldr\.qgis2\python\plugins\processing).
But the core one still remain loaded correctly.

let us know

p.s before to remove
C:\Users\mcdonaldr\.qgis2\python\plugins\processing, what is the
content of C:\Users\mcdonaldr\.qgis2\python\plugins\processing\metadata.txt
?
Luigi Pirelli

* Boundless QGIS Support/Development: lpirelli AT boundlessgeo DOT com
* GitHub: https://github.com/luipir
* Mastering QGIS:
https://www.packtpub.com/application-development/mastering-qgis