[Qgis-user] Disappearing line

Andrea Peri aperi2007 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 17 23:45:33 PDT 2016

Hi,
We have a line shapefile produced with qgis with some strange issue.
When add it to a new empty qgis project and show at  full extent it is visible.
Instead , when zoom at details it simply disapplear.

I never seen this before.

So I open an issue and try to add the shapefile to the ticket. (it is
about 300kb) so perhaps could not possible to add.
Bu I'like to know if someone before now has seen this really strange issue.

The shapefile is with 1 only records multilinestring .
Obtained manually from we with many day of editing work at big details
(about 1:2000) and after this dissolved into 1 only geometry with many
parts.
After this dissolve it work again for some day, where we apply others editing.
And yesterdays we dont know we it start to do this strange
disappearing at the details level.

Any information is welcome.