[Qgis-user] Disappearing line

Andrea Peri aperi2007 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 18 03:22:27 PDT 2016

Thx for feedback.

We have not a solution inside QGIS to resolve this problem, because
when zoom to details the canvas stop to showing it.

The problem is that this kind of problem is born inside QGIS meanwhile
editing it.

After this issue was born in editing session , the shapefile is no
more editable on qgis because it is unusable at details.

Unfortunatelly we have no other GIS solution othe than QGIS so we are
searching a solution to resolve it.

Now I try to load it inside a spatialite environment and do a
MakeValid hoping this could resolve it definitivelly.

Thx again,

A.