[Qgis-user] Disappearing line

Nicolas Cadieux nicolas.cadieux at archeotec.ca
Fri Mar 18 06:50:23 PDT 2016

Hi,
I don't think it's the case here but make sure the both project and layer are in the same CRS.  Some CRS are harder to reprojet on the fly.
Nicolas
On Mar 18, 2016 02:32, "Andrea Peri [via OSGeo.org]" <ml-node+s1560n5257095h6 at n6.nabble.com> wrote:

	Hi,
We have a line shapefile produced with qgis with some strange issue.
When add it to a new empty qgis project and show at  full extent it is visible.
Instead , when zoom at details it simply disapplear.
I never seen this before.
So I open an issue and try to add the shapefile to the ticket. (it is
about 300kb) so perhaps could not possible to add.
Bu I'like to know if someone before now has seen this really strange issue.
The shapefile is with 1 only records multilinestring .
Obtained manually from we with many day of editing work at big details
(about 1:2000) and after this dissolved into 1 only geometry with many
parts.
After this dissolve it work again for some day, where we apply others editing.
And yesterdays we dont know we it start to do this strange
disappearing at the details level.
Any information is welcome.

		http://osgeo-org.1560.x6.nabble.com/Disappearing-line-tp5257095.html

		To start a new topic under Quantum GIS - User, email ml-node+s1560n4125267h38@n6.nabble.com
		To unsubscribe from Quantum GIS - User, click here .
		NAML