[Qgis-user] Atlas tool will only generate one-page PDF instead of multi-page

nycnjgisprofessional mmark at pci-engineers.com
Mon Mar 28 09:22:17 PDT 2016

When working through Lesson No. 14.6.9 (Follow Along: Printing the Maps) of
the Forestry Application module of the QGIS 2.8 Training Manual, I noticed
that QGIS 2.14 will only create a one-page PDF of the first map of the map
series in the exercise and will not create a multi-page PDF atlas even
though I have the 'Single file export when possible' box checked on under
the 'Atlas generation' tab in the Print Composer.

Has anyone else encountered this issue while doing this exercise? Since the
Training Manual is for QGIS 2.8, could this be a compatibility issue in
relation to using QGIS 2.14?

On a side note, I am running QGIS 2.14 on Windows 7 Professional, SP1 with a
64-bit Operating System.

Thanks,
Michael