[Qgis-user] Qgis-server WMS max zoom level

Francesco Marigliano f.marigliano.it at ieee.org
Tue Mar 29 01:27:24 PDT 2016

Hi Paolo,

I'm working on an architecture based on Qgis server using Qgis webclient
as backoffice and Leaflet.js as front office.
The tiles are the same but as I said before in Leaflet maps I'm not able
to see their for zoom higher than 18.

Thanks for your answer.

Il 29/03/2016 10:18, Paolo Cavallini ha scritto:
> Il 29/03/2016 09:55, Francesco Marigliano ha scritto:
>
>> I'm working on a small project based on Leaflet and Qgis Server WMS and
>> I notice that it's not possible to show tiles for zoom > 18 but using
>> WMS from other services (like GeoServer) it works.
> Hi Francesco,
> are you using QGIS directly as a WMS server?
> Thanks.

---
Questa e-mail รจ stata controllata per individuare virus con Avast antivirus.