[Qgis-user] Qgis-server WMS max zoom level

Francesco Marigliano f.marigliano.it at ieee.org
Tue Mar 29 01:38:27 PDT 2016

I'm generating WMS directly from the server as you can see there

Front-office: http://sit.cellole.geourba.it
Back-office: http://cellole.geourba.it
Tile layer URL:
http://cellole.geourba.it/cgi-bin/qgis_mapserv.fcgi?map=/maps/cellole.qgs

Il 29/03/2016 10:30, Paolo Cavallini ha scritto:
> Il 29/03/2016 10:27, Francesco Marigliano ha scritto:
>> Hi Paolo,
>>
>> I'm working on an architecture based on Qgis server using Qgis webclient
>> as backoffice and Leaflet.js as front office.
>> The tiles are the same but as I said before in Leaflet maps I'm not able
>> to see their for zoom higher than 18.
> I do not see why QGIS Server could cause this. Are you generating WMS
> directly from the server, of you use QWC as a proxy?
> All the best.

---
Questa e-mail รจ stata controllata per individuare virus con Avast antivirus.