[Qgis-user] First public release of Elevation, SRTM 30m global DEM easy management

Alessandro Amici a.amici at bopen.eu
Wed Mar 30 05:49:50 PDT 2016

Paolo,

On Wed, 30 Mar 2016 at 14:25 Paolo Cavallini <cavallini at faunalia.it> wrote:

> Thanks Alessandro. What about wrapping it in a little QGIS plugin? This,
> I'm sure, will make life far easier for many.

that sounds like a great idea! We are such a back-end bunch that none of my
beta-testers thought about a qgis pluing.

I added an issue on the github repo:
https://github.com/bopen/elevation/issues/11

A colleague of mine can write QGIS plugins, I'll try to get some
sponsorship from my company to make it happen. Any help is obviously
welcome!

Cheers,
Alessandro

--