[Qgis-user] Selecting records

Pierre-Marie Le Dantec pierremarie.ledantec at gmail.com
Wed Mar 30 13:17:14 PDT 2016

Do tou have an error or result is not as expected ?
If qgis complains about sql query or invalid layer, it can be because i
forgot fields calculated through a function need to be explicitly named:

SELECT stationid, MAX(obs_date) AS max_date FROM your_layer GROUP BY
stationid

This should works on any valid layer. Tested successfully with a GeoJSON
layer.

Pierma