[Qgis-user] Gdal dev 2.1 in OSGeo prompt.

Nicolas Cadieux nicolas.cadieux at archeotec.ca
Thu May 5 09:51:12 PDT 2016

Hi,
I am typing the following in the Osgeo prompt:
gdal-dev-env.  Then I see the SET commands for GDAL data, Driver_path and Python_path.  Looks OK.
If I then try gdal_grid, I get the following windows 7 error:
"The program can't start because sqlncli11.DLL is missing.."
Anything else I need to do?
Thanks
Nicolas
On May 4, 2016 3:25 PM, "Even Rouault-2 [via OSGeo.org]	" <ml-node+s1560n5264616h57 at n6.nabble.com> wrote:

	Le mercredi 04 mai 2016 21:21:32, Nicolas Cadieux a écrit :
> Hi,
> What is the best way of getting the OSGeoW4 prompt to use the gdal dev
> command line tools rather than the current stable distro? Thanks!
https://lists.osgeo.org/pipermail/gdal-dev/2016-April/044043.html """There's a nighly build of GDAL in OSGeo4W now.   Invoke gdal-dev-env from
the osgeo4w shell to setup it's paths."""

		http://osgeo-org.1560.x6.nabble.com/Gdal-dev-2-1-in-OSGeo-prompt-tp5264610p5264616.html

		To start a new topic under Quantum GIS - User, email ml-node+s1560n4125267h38@n6.nabble.com
		To unsubscribe from Quantum GIS - User, click here .
		NAML