[Qgis-user] GRASS7 r.water.outlet returns error in QGIS 2.14.2

Andrew amcaninch at gmail.com
Sun May 8 13:13:08 PDT 2016

If you want to fix it you can edit the grass module config file to get the
correct input.  The file to edit should be:
~\.qgis2\python\plugins\processing\algs\grass7\description\r.water.outlet.txt.
In the text file you'll see the two parameters for easting and northing:
ParameterNumber|easting|Easting coordinate of outlet point|None|None|0
ParameterNumber|northing|Northing coordinate of outlet point|None|None|0

If you replace those 2 lines with this line:
ParameterString|coordinates|Coordinates of outlet point|0,0

and restart QGIS you should be able to run the tool.