[Qgis-user] (no subject)

Nicolas Cadieux nicolas.cadieux at archeotec.ca
Wed May 11 05:13:26 PDT 2016

Hi,
I remember reading an article by Anita Graser explaining that the modeler did not yet have conditional modeling....  I may be wrong as Qgis changes rapidly.
https://anitagraser.com
On May 11, 2016 01:28, "Sebastian Teßmer [via OSGeo.org]	" <ml-node+s1560n5265686h27 at n6.nabble.com> wrote: Hello everybody,

there is in the graphical modeling in QGIS the possibility
install error routines, or when an error occurs in the execution
skip to the causative fault? and at the next Process to continue?

For example:

-> I use the process "extract After attribute value"
-> Now there is this value not -> entire routine is aborted
-> But instead QGIS should  perform another routine

Unfortunately, I have found nothing in the documentation.

Many thanks and greetings,

Sebastian

		http://osgeo-org.1560.x6.nabble.com/no-subject-tp5265686.html

		To start a new topic under Quantum GIS - User, email ml-node+s1560n4125267h38@n6.nabble.com
		To unsubscribe from Quantum GIS - User, click here .
		NAML