[Qgis-user] Raster from qgis to Oruxmaps

Piotr Kania p.kania at op.pl
Sat May 14 21:38:13 PDT 2016

Hi, I tried to find out in Oruxmaps forum how to convert geotiff or ecw to Oruxmaps sqlite format but there was no clear answer, does anyone here know what's the best workflow to get rasters working in Oruxmaps? I tried starting from Qtiles plugin but Qgis stopped working all the time, so I assume I should prepare my ecw rasters...

I stick with Oruxmaps because it has low hardware requirements- it's working nicesly on my cheap Chinese smartphone, I save all shp files as kml, change symbology in Google Earth and than use as overlay in Oruxmaps. I can see all shp attributes, so in some way I have little mobile gis;)