[Qgis-user] Use all cores for geoprocessing?

Nicolas Cadieux nicolas.cadieux at archeotec.ca
Mon May 16 06:21:17 PDT 2016

Hi,
Some GDAL raster processing modules use multiprocessing.  If you click on the help button in the GDAL Windows (that opens when you click on a GDAL function), you will see more info on the application.  Some like gdal_grid have a switch like -all_CPU (or something like that).  If you add that to the script (yellow pencil) that will activate the function.
Nicolas