[Qgis-user] avl2qml.py script for onverting argis legend to qgis qml not working

damos damien.stephens at gmail.com
Mon May 16 20:11:12 PDT 2016

Hi all.
Has anyone attempted to use the avl2qml script  avl2qml home page
<https://github.com/snorfalorpagus/avl2qml>  ?
it is supposed to be able to convert arview 3 legends (avl) to qgis styles
(qml). I have tried it but get erors, which as a new user with python, I
really cant understand.
would love some help on this or another way to covnert AVL to QML.
I have access to Mapinfo and arcgis if that helps.
cheers