[Qgis-user] A qgis2web, or maybe openlayers, question on displaying feature attribute of WMS data

Kuan Song songkuan at yahoo.com
Wed May 18 22:35:11 PDT 2016

Mats and Nicholas,

Thanks for the info. When this little project of mine is approved by my company, maybe I can convince them to fund the function and a little bit of others, such as adding basemap support for Baidu and Gaode maps of China, which have a lot more POIs in China than their international competitors.

Kuan