[Qgis-user] Population genetics data depicted with QGIS

Giulia Valvassori giuliavalva89 at gmail.com
Thu May 19 00:40:14 PDT 2016

Dear all,

I would like to use QGIS to depict data derived from population genetic
analysis.
I'm working on a txt file with information relative to:
- Collection sites
- Latitude
- Longitude
- Number of individuals
I would like that each collection site has got a marker (such as a circle)
of different colour, and of different size according to the number of
individuals that are reported for each collection site.

Could you explain me how can i do it, please?
I'm working in a Windows 10 laptop with QGIS 2.14.2 Essen.

Thank you very much in advance.
Best regards,
Giulia