[Qgis-user] Clip raster result in huge file

Alexander Bruy alexander.bruy at gmail.com
Mon May 23 08:52:54 PDT 2016

Hi Nic,

as I understand your feature request is about GDALTools plugin,
which does not have such feature. But if you look at the Processing
you will see that this is already implemented.

As we plan to drop GDALTools plugin in favour of Processing in the
future, personally I see no sense in adding new features to GDALTools.

> Hi Lene and all,
> I opened a feature request when I had the same issue
> (https://hub.qgis.org/issues/13636) but still it has not considered,
> probably due to the priority.
> Nevertheless, I think that this improvement (and I add also the
> 'overview creation panel' [https://hub.qgis.org/issues/13637]) could
> easily help the user experience with this common operations.
> Enjoy HF!
>
> All the best,
>
> Nic

Alexander Bruy