[Qgis-user] Crash Minidump while using Semi-Automatic Classification Plugin

日野 彰彦 hino_akihiko at restec.or.jp
Tue May 24 20:07:05 PDT 2016

Dear All,

I'm using Semi-Automatic Classification Plugin v4.9.5 on QGIS 2.14.3.
OS:Windows7 Professional or Enterprise, 64 bit, Usually used in Japanese.
QGIS Standalone Installer V2.14.3(64bit)

After I conduct some analysis by Semi-Automatic Classification Plugin, then I quit the QGIS, it always shows "Crash minidump".
Crash dump code is 0xC0000005
"The thread tried to read from or write to a virtual address for which it does not have the appropriate access."

I've checked "QGIS 2.14. minidump crash when closing program" and so far.

http://gis.stackexchange.com/questions/189026/qgis-2-14-minidump-crash-when-closing-program
http://gis.stackexchange.com/questions/122902/qgis-2-6-0-minidump-crash-every-time-i-save

Uninstall the QGIS and remove .qgis2 folder. And reinstall QGIS and Semi-Automatic Classification Plugin.
But I could not fix this problem and the message is still shown.

Would you tell me how to avoid this?

Best Regards,
Akihiko