[Qgis-user] Is QGIS showing the records with geometry NULL

Andrea Peri aperi2007 at gmail.com
Thu May 26 06:53:36 PDT 2016

Hi Jukka,
yes is exactly this the question.

The QGIS don't show any record with null geometry so is impossible for
me to add a geometry to it. Or delete it definitivelly.

But the record with null geometry is however saved when I export the
shapefile from qgis.

So the QGIS show me 14 records but export a shapefile with 16 records
(2 records has null geometry).

So when load it in a spatialite or on a postgis environment or open it
using another GIS like arcview3 from esri.
I see this two more records with null geometry.

AFAIK this is a chaotic situation for who work using qgis and produce
a shapefile to distribute to other users that has other gis softwares.

A.