[Qgis-user] Lines defined by CSV

Tyler Veinot tylerkveinot at gmail.com
Mon May 30 05:23:45 PDT 2016

I have CSV files that define line features using Start and End XYZ
Coordinates (SX, SY, SZ, EX, EY, EZ) I get the lines by Displaying the
Start and End points in 2 different views then combining them into one SHP.
Then using Point to Lines I create the lines based on the Feature ID shared
between the Start and End Points. My question is; is there an easier way to
do this? It seems like something that people would do quite often but I
cannot find any tools for doing this directly from the CSV in either QGIS
or Esri?
Thanks
Tyler