[Qgis-user] Auto-fill id in attribute table when creating a feature

Karl-Magnus Jönsson Karl-Magnus.Jonsson at kristianstad.se
Tue May 31 06:41:06 PDT 2016

OK. Maybe not. But are you not interested in adding attribute values to the features you can set that the attribute form doesn’t show after adding features. Look in the top of section digitizing in the options dialog.

http://docs.qgis.org/2.8/en/docs/user_manual/introduction/qgis_configuration.html#options

Karl-Magnus Jönsson