[Qgis-user] QGIS MBTiles

Stefan Löhr loehr at topographics.de
Wed Nov 23 05:15:58 PST 2016

Hi,

thanks for your fast answer.

I opened the dataset with "spatialite-gui.exe" and it seems to be
populated with a lot of tiles.
The minzoom and maxzoom entries in "metadata" are also present:
##########################
name    value
format    png
version    1.0.0
center    16.500071,63.322846,4
name    doete
tags    asdf
bounds    -20.999853,37.645693,53.999995,89.000000
legend    [....]
credits    asdf
maxzoom    19
type    overlay
attribution
minzoom    0
description    ad
use_constraints    asdf

The coordinates seem to be somewhat strange, but the rest looks ok.
The strange thing is:
It says maxzoom=19, but in the "tiles" table, there are only tiles up to
zoom-level 17.
Could that be the problem?

Stefan