[Qgis-user] Atlas generation

Piotr Kania p.kania at op.pl
Sun Nov 27 02:43:08 PST 2016

Hi!

Probably someone asked here about that (so sorry if I repeat topic or if
my question is too trivial) - I create in qgis composer atlas. It's
simple - on each page there is a point layer, that point layer is set as
a coverage layer too. I would like to know what setting could make such
effect - on single page of atlas there would be just one point, in the
same way as if I set some expression in point layer's
Properties/General/Query Builder. In other words - I just want to have
on single page just one feature from those point layer. So if I browse
page 1, 2, 3... of my atlas I will "jump" to the next and the next feature.

Each point in my point's layer is a place, that I want to show in scale
1: 5000, underneath is wms layer. Each page in atlas is just a simple
map that showed where on Earth is that place :). Sorry if my question is
too trivial - I tried to use some settings in Composer but without luck.

Thanks for any hints - Piotrek