[Qgis-user] Clip tool no longer supports selections in 2.16?

Erik Meerburg erik at geo-academie.nl
Mon Oct 3 13:34:03 PDT 2016

Hi Anita,

Hmm... I was expecting that, but it doesn't behave that way. I've
checked the processing settings, see pic.

I found out in a training session today, all five QGIS users on their
own laptops experienced the same... No, four, one was using 2.14 :-)

The clip itself runs fine (I checked using a /Provider feature filter/
as a workaround), but the active selection is not used. Maybe broken?

Erik.

Erik Meerburg Directeur Geo Academie (06) 2816 7631 erik at geo-academie.nl
/Op 1 april 2016 start Kwaliteit in Webservices weer Alle ins & outs
over geo op het web in 10 vrijdagen!/