[Qgis-user] installing latest version mac OS

Simon Muirhead simon at simsurf.com.au
Tue Oct 11 23:04:36 PDT 2016

Hi, I just wanted to check before installng the latest version on my
macbook if I should unistall the current version e.g. just drag to trash?
Or just install new version over the top of the old one? Ive only ever done
windows installs before e.g. arcgis and usually use software to remove all
traces of previous version of the software before installing a new version.
--

Regards, Simon Muirhead
Written from my Nexus 6P so don't expect Tolstoy.