[Qgis-user] Jointure request

Erwan Conseil erwanconseil at gmail.com
Thu Oct 13 03:40:21 PDT 2016

Hi

i a have a little pb with the jointures ... certainly simple ...but ..

I try a spatial jointure between  a layer with buildings and a layer
with plots of land  . With that , i try to have all the polts of land
with a building ... So , i make a spatial jointure with " plots of land"
contains " buildings" . But some plots are indeed in the layer of plots
of land ( exist in the table and visible on the map ) . Also the
buidings of these plots exist in the table of buiding ( and visible on
the map ). But ...but , the spatial jointure give nothing for these
plots and buiding ...On the map , i see the buiding , the plot but the
plot dos'nt appear like a "plot with buiding"...

The too layers are in the same projection ... I don't know wher is the
pb and ..the solution !

Thank a lot for the help !!

Laurent

( precisions : work with a Mac and Qgis 2.16 )