[Qgis-user] Issues with Spatial Bookmarks

Christian Pschierer christian.pschierer at gmx.net
Tue Oct 18 14:49:27 PDT 2016

Hi,

I have observed two issues with spatial bookmarks in 2.16:
- Sorting existing bookmarks by clicking on the column headers has no
effect. It was fine in 2.14.
- I tried to export the bookmarks into a file and sort them externally.
This fails with an application crash. I have uploaded the crash dump to
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B_ZFrVxj-nPsM24wa2dvUkdCcjg/view?usp=sharing
- Version: 2.16.3 on Windows 7, 64 bit

Any ideas how to fix this? I though it may be related to the new feature
of storing bookmarks in projects, but moving them from system wide to
project bookmarks also did not fix the first issue.

Christian