[Qgis-user] QGIS server: configuration of grid shift files for datum conversions

Burghardt.Scholle at stadt.wolfsburg.de Burghardt.Scholle at stadt.wolfsburg.de
Mon Oct 24 00:00:10 PDT 2016

Hi Andreas,

some time ago I had a similar problem in the UMN Mapserver. There I could solve it, in which I have supplemented the corresponding epsg entries by a further parameter: “+nadgrids=/usr/local/share/proj/<name of your gsb-File>”. This caused the data to be transformed “on the fly”. Hope this helps.

Greetings
Burghardt