[Qgis-user] Malfunction of QTiles

kimaidou kimaidou at gmail.com
Thu Sep 1 06:00:33 PDT 2016

Hi,

Basically what you need is a "metatile" option, which will help to prevent
labels truncature on tile edges, at the expense of generating much bigger
images from QGIS then cut them.
See these links for understanding the MetaTiling concept (if you need so of
course...)

http://geowebcache.org/docs/1.8.1/concepts/metatiles.html
https://www.mapbox.com/tilemill/docs/guides/metatiles/

You could open a new issue for MetaTiling in QTiles (and develop it or fund
it if you can )

Regards
Michaƫl