[Qgis-user] QGIS Plugin Repositories not available?

Sashikumar N sashikumar.n at gmail.com
Fri Sep 2 03:43:32 PDT 2016

Hi Heather,
I just found out today that the repositories are not loading for me, i
thought its something to do with my qgis installation. The url
plugins.qgis.org/ shows 502 bad gateway error. After a bit of search i
found that server might be down, the site http://isup.me/ checks that out.

regards
sashi

On Fri, Sep 2, 2016 at 3:41 PM, Hillers Heather <
Heather.Hillers at erftverband.de> wrote:

> The last few days we have lost the ability to load the QGIS Plugin
> Repositories at
> https://plugins.qgis.org/plugins/plugins.xml?qgis=2.14
>
> The same is happening for versions 2.8 and 2.16.  Their Status is
> unavailable.  We haven't changed our system (that I am aware of) and we can
> load WMS Services fine.  The problem comes with both Default Proxy and Http
> Proxy.  Is there something going on with the system or the paths or is it
> just us?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Heather
>
> Heather Hillers
> Abteilung: Informationstechnologie
> Erftverband, Am Erftverband 6 , D 50126 Bergheim
>

> Für die Programmierung von Navigationsgeräten empfehlen wir noch für
> einige Zeit die Eingabe Paffendorfer Weg 42 zu verwenden.
>
> Erftverband: Wasserwirtschaft für unsere Region - mit zertifiziertem
> Qualitäts-, Umwelt- und technischem Sicherheitsmanagement.

Thankyou
regards
sashi