[Qgis-user] Linear referencing in QGIS

Neumann, Andreas a.neumann at carto.net
Wed Sep 7 05:47:14 PDT 2016

Hi Paolo,

Thanks - it looks quite powerful. And yes - they would use it with
Postgis data.

Can one also create point or linear events interactively in QGIS? I did
not see this in the description of the plugin. I see that one can query
measurements in the "Localize tab" and that an events table can be
defined and visualized (in memory layer) - which is quite cool. But can
one also interactively edit the events table by clicking along a route
and thus filling the events table?

Thanks,
Andreas