[Qgis-user] QField error data source is not valid

Reginald Carlier Reginald.Carlier at ingelmunster.be
Wed Sep 14 00:41:39 PDT 2016

Hi,

I'm testing QField. On my desktop I made a project with a shape point layer made to inventarise streetbenches.
Then I put this project in the storage folder (DCIM) of my android phone.
On my phone I open QField and I browse to the project and I open it.
In stead of a map I see only a point marker in QField.
The error message I see is: OGR Data source is invalid()
What am I doing wrong?
Also I could not find any documentation on QField. Any pointers in this direction?

Regards,