[Qgis-user] Qfield

Burghardt.Scholle at stadt.wolfsburg.de Burghardt.Scholle at stadt.wolfsburg.de
Wed Sep 21 05:10:10 PDT 2016

Hi Tyler,
both ☺ (i.e. http://ows.terrestris.de/osm/service? – thanks to terrestris GmbH & Co. KG).
However, I must admit if encrypted services are used, I have SSL-Problems outside the intranet with my self hosted custom WMS. The log file shows the following error message: “WMS: Download of capabilities failed: SSL handshake failed”. But I'm still near the beginning of my tests.

Regards
Burghardt