[Qgis-user] QField

F T oukile at gmail.com
Fri Sep 23 02:47:27 PDT 2016

Hello

I'm also disapointed with gptk raster : too slow, not easy to prepare

For QField, we rather use .mbtiles format, created from QGis and the QTiles
extension.
All formats that QGis uses can be converted in .mbtiles, it's very very
easy to prepare.

QField uses .mbtiles raster very well, it's fast to display
Tested with a 4Go .mbtiles

Fabrice