[Qgis-user] QGIS Grant Proposals Round #2

DelazJ delazj at gmail.com
Wed Apr 5 11:24:46 PDT 2017

Hi,

Indeed, many good and interesting proposals. QGIS 3 will rock more than
ever!!!

Tim, given the new QGIS User Groups that have been recently created, is
there any plan to extend the voting members list (unless I miss any
vote/call)?

Thanks,
Harrissou

> Hi
>
> On 04 Apr 2017, at 12:07 PM, Matthias Kuhn <matthias at opengis.ch> wrote:
>
> Wow,
>
> What an amazing set of proposals, too bad only some of them can be
granted.

> Yes - I hope we get some donors to fund some more!
> Regards
> Tim

</mail/u/0/s/?view=att&th=15b3eaec9dedc8a8&attid=0.1&disp=emb&realattid=27f4f1c938563c3e_0.0.1.1&zw&atsh=1>